The definition and meaning of an Aura according to Wikipedia is the unseen spiritual energy field that surrounds all living things.
My understanding is an Aura is a luminous body surrounding the body of living creatures.
And is regarded as an essential part of the body, including emotional, mental, and spiritual levels.
These auric fields are graduating layers of light that manage the energy outside of the body.
Auric field connects to the chakras creating a symbiosis between what happens inside and outside of a person’s body.
These energy fields are often seen as a mix of fine colors, with tiny electrical impulses.
Forming bio-electromagnetic field around animated or inanimate objects.
Which represent its own nature and characteristic.
The vibration of the Aura can only be seen by fine special instruments.
Does the Aura affect our health?:
The aura of a person is directly connected to the health of that person.
A healthy person in terms of physical vitality, mental clarity, emotional wellbeing, and positive spiritual energies has a bigger and brighter aura.
Persons that are unhealthy with negative spiritual energies have auras that are smaller and less bright.
Aura color radiate from the periphery of someone or something as an aura ring.
Is the Aura Protective:?
Aura is our very own soul native.
Our aura reflects our innermost desires, feelings, and emotions.
We see how aura colors act as a shield covering and protecting our mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies from unhealthy vibration
Acting as a vessel to hold our body together.
The stronger our aura the more protected and powerful we are.
Aura is from the Greek word breeze.
The energy field can’t be seen without training yourself to do so.
They can be seen by clairvoyants.
The true aura, known as the human energy field,
make the first impression on us.
Are Auras Colors real😕
The interpretation of auras varies from practitioner to practitioner.
Everyone has an energy field around them, living and inanimate objects.
The Aura represents us and plays a part in our social life.
Aura is energy you omit.
It is unclear whether this energy can be thought of as a manifestation of the spiritual and physical body.
How stable is the Aura Ring?:
Your aura is flexible and changing all the time in size, color, and pattern.
The size of your Aura is thought to be unique to you.
Your aura color is connected to the 7 chakras of the body.
All energy is generated in your aura.
You can think of the aura as the exterior.
And your chakra system is the interior.
The aura varies in depth and size.
The healthy aura can extend out several feet and can be very bright in color.
Where is the Aura located?:
The energetic atmosphere that resides around every living thing including humans is said to be the aura.
This external layer is energetic and emotionally driven.
And transmit information between the body through the chakra system and the immediate external environment.
These energies make us what we are.
They are affected by our surroundings and our lifestyle.
And they reflect our health, character, mental activity, and emotional state.
And manifests in one of many colors of the rainbow.
Each layer or level is an energy field of varying vibration.
With the outer layer being larger with a higher vibration.
The seven Layers or Levels of the Aura:
Each person have their own aura chart that reflects personal energy and affect their ability to connect with others.
Most people have an aura color that envelops them within a three-foot radius.
This radius extends 18in – 2ft from the outside of the body.
People who have endured trauma and tragedy may have larger auras ring.
The Aura Field and its 7 levels/layers:
The seven levels or layers around the physical body each have their own vibration and purpose.
The physical plane:
- The first layer of our aura
- Closest to the skin
- The plane we can see with the naked eyes
- It vibrates at a lowers and denser vibrational rate
- The rest of the body vibrates at a higher frequency and can only be seen with practice and training
- Contain all the physical organs, nervous system, cells, molecules, atoms
- Relates to the condition and health of the physical body.
The Etheric or Emotional Plane:
- The second layer of our aura
- Closet to the physical body
- Stores our emotional response, like love hatred, jealousy, envy, forgiveness, loneliness, belief, and experience
- Trigger a response corresponding to the situation
- Connects to your physical health, bring on issues like physical tension, muscle cramps, and upset stomach.
- Hold energy generated by our body and our environment
- How well a person accepts themselves
- Stores unsettled emotions, fear, resentment, and loneliness.
- Constantly in a state of change, reflective of our current mood
- Easiest to see with the naked eyes
- The state of the chakras can be easily determined
Mental or Vital Plane
- The third layer of our aura
- Where we store all our past experiences, memories, and belief pattern
- Store mental energy and mental health
- Our consciousness, ideas, logical processes, belief systems, and intellect.
- Rational, logical self
- Represent thoughts, cognitive process, and state of mind
- Radiate strongest around the head, neck, and shoulders
- Strongest in those who engage in mental tasks
Divine or Spiritual plane:
- The fourth layer of our aura
- Stores information of our past, present, and future
- Stores all our karma
- Connect to the higher mind, angels, and the greater mysteries
The Bridge or Astral Plane:
- The fifth layer of our aura
- Show the exact blueprint of our physical body in an energy form
- Our emotional spiritual nature
- Our sense of love, well being, life balance
- Sense others mood
- Getting good or bad vibration originate here
- How well the person relate to friends, family, and social situations
Lower Mental Plane:
- The sixth layer of our aura
- Creativity and inspiration
- Auric body that interacts with divine guidance and will
- Reflect personal diligence and honesty
- Carries strong and powerful vibration
- Connect to the divine spirit of other beings
- The physical mind connect with the spiritual mind through meditation and devotional practices
- Unconditional love and a feeling of oneness
- Ability to communicate with the spirit world
- Receive angelic messages
- Can be healed with unconditional love
- Connected to our memories, dreams, spiritual awareness, intuitive knowledge, trust, and honesty
Monadic or Higher Mental Plane:
- The seventh layer of our aura
- Aura of spiritual matters
- Acceptance of the divinity and divine love
- further away from the physical body
- Is one with the universe
- Give the ability to surrender to the divine
- Help increase physical abilities Wwithin each individual and extends three to five feet away from the physical body, depending on our spiritual state
- This layer protects and holds all other aura layers together, and contains the blueprint of our spiritual path
- Reflect all of the soul’s experiences and events through time.
- The Ketheric Layer is the link to “God”, “Creator”, “Source”, or “All”
What your Aura say about You:
Your aura is a vibrating energy field banded in rings around the physical body.
Is similar to the magnetic tape of a tape recorder which stores coded information about our past, present, and future health.
This bioelectromagnetic field or mental energy holds all colors of the rainbow.
Which are interconnected to the 7 chakra system.
In which the chakras draw energy.
Your aura will extend far beyond your physical body.
The aura changes your mood and emotional state of feeling positive and happy.
If you are feeling negative or sad your aura will contract and remain closer to your person.
Your aura chart show disease signs long before the onset of symptoms.
In the physical body.
The aura holds the key to our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual state.
The body is a pulsating field of energy.
This energy allows us to interact on a nonphysical level with all things we come into contact with.
Thoughts, emotional forms, and mental energy play a significant part in our well-being.
By maintaining an open and smooth flowing channel of energy through our chakra system we can pre-empt the onset of physical disease.
Aura allows us to interact on a nonphysical level with all things.
The most important purpose of our aura is to act as a vessel.
To hold all our bodies together.
And act as a shield to protect us from unhealthy vibrations.
Negative energies weaken our aura. Consequentially, if our aura is powerful and positive.
We can remain shielded and protected from all harmful energies.
The stronger the aura the more protected and powerful we are!